By registering for or using the site, you signify your acceptance of this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this privacy statement, you cannot use the site. We reserve the right to modify this statement at any time by posting a notice on the website’s home page. Your use of the Site after the date of the last modification listed at the beginning of this Privacy Statement indicates to us that you agree to the changes.
User Consent/Legal Basis
Other legal bases for collecting Personal Information are: (i) where we need the Personal Information for the performance of a contract or requested service; or (ii) where the collection and use are in our or another’s legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect the Personal Information in question. If we collect your Personal Information with your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time as provided below. You understand and agree that we may collect, use, disclose and otherwise process the Personal Information you provide even if you are located outside the United States.
When you use the Website, Apps, Newsletters and interact with our Services, we may use technology such as that provided by Google Analytics, Substack etc to collect information about your visit to our Website and/or Newsletters. In essence, these tools enable us to analyze how you and others interact with our website, apps and newsletters. The information we collect may include:
- the type of browser you use to access our website/newsletter;
- the number of sessions per day;
- the type of device (e.g. iPhone) and operating system (e.g. iOS) you are using;
- if you opened our newsletters;
- user preferences; and
- which pages you visited.
Use of Information
We use the information you provide to us to:
- enable us to provide the Services;
- ensure that content from our Website, Apps and Newsletters is presented most effectively for you and for your device to achieve the most user-friendly navigation experience;
- provide you with marketing information about us and our services;
- notify you about changes to the Website, Apps and Newsletters and the Services;
- defend our servers against malicious attacks.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics- To monitor our website performance and user experience
- Substack - To send our newsletters to you
Our Website is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under this age. We do not use an application or other mechanism to determine the age of users of the Website. All information provided to Morning Brew will be treated as if it was provided by an adult. If we learn that a child has submitted information about himself/herself to us, we will delete the information as soon as possible.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites